Happiness, Smiling & the Art of Being Positive
Smiling has an amazing range of impacts and I meant to write about that today until I found an absolutely amazing piece about smiling on the web, I think the article is absolutely perfect and here it is:
A natural flow from smiling is to be positive, remember that smiling, being positive and in the end being happy is a choice. You choose to decide whether your boss’ attitude, your team losing, or even the other driver in traffic is going to set you off, or if you decide to let it go and not let it disrupt your happiness. From the piece linked below here are some fantastic tips:
Hints and tips on becoming more positive
- Train yourself to notice when you are happy and try to collect five happy moments every single day.
- Get Active – physical activity releases happy chemicals in our brains.
- Sign up as a volunteer research shows that helping others gives us a sense of wellbeing.
- Keep in contact with your friends – scientists report that individuals with a good social network are more likely to be positive people.
- Write a letter of thanks to someone who has helped you or had a great influence on you. This will increase your positive and contented feelings.
- Eat healthily, drink plenty of water and get sufficient sleep. It’s hard to feel positive if you aren’t treating your body with care and respect.
The link to this piece is below, have a great day and remember, happiness is a choice, choose to have a great day.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy!