Happiness and Wellness
The best way for a person to have happy thoughts is to count his blessings and not his cash. ~Author Unknown
Obviously our happiness is tied to our health and wellness and we’ve all seen lots of information regarding the right things to eat, the right amount of exercise. Of course we’ve also seen lots of conflicting information as well. So tonight a little simple and solid advice on being healthier.
Try to do the following 6 out of 7 days a week
· Walk 30 minutes a day or 7,000 steps a day (Recommend the Omron HJ112 pedometer)
· Drink 48 ounces of water a day
· Eat 5 servings of vegetables a day
· Sleep 7 plus hours a night
· Write nightly in a grateful journal about what you are grateful for each day.
Far from a radical plan and one I think we can all accomplish, so eat well, be grateful and have a happy day my friends ~ Rev Kane
Other Happiness Posts You Will Enjoy!