Things happy people do differently
Happiness is a form of courage. ~Holbrook Jackson
Originally posted May, 2012
Via a good friend of mine, I found a piece on the 15 things happy people do differently. Basically the article focus on the characteristics happy people have and the choices they make like accepting new things instead of resisting change, forgiving instead of holding a grudge. A great piece, enjoy and have a happy day my friends. ~ Rev Kane
1. LOVE vs. FEAR.
2. ACCEPTANCE vs. RESISTANCE.
3. FORGIVENESS vs. UNFORGIVENESS.
4. TRUST vs. DOUBT.
5. MEANING vs. AMBITION.
6. PRAISING vs. CRITICIZING.
7. CHALLENGES vs. PROBLEMS.
8. SELFLESSNESS vs. SELFISHNESS.
9. ABUNDANCE vs. LACK/POVERTY.
10. DREAMING BIG vs. BEING REALISTIC.
11. KINDNESS vs. CRUELTY.
12. GRATITUDE vs. INGRATITUDE.
13. PRESENCE/ ENGAGEMENT vs. DISENGAGEMENT.
14. POSITIVITY vs. NEGATIVITY.
15. TAKING RESPONSIBILITY vs. BLAMING.
Other Happiness Posts You Might Enjoy!